.

.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Thank You for Enjoying Expat Abundance!

So you should know by now that I'm leaving Korea, which pretty much means I won't be an expat anymore. As I would love to keep up with this blog and post fun stuff from other blogs, I think I need that time for the graduate work I will be doing. Plus I hope to work on my new American blog while I'm there.

That's why I'm saying, "thank you!" to all my readers. Of course all the links will stay up for whoever needs them. Basically that's what I need this for, to keep up on life in Korea.

I hope you enjoyed Expat Abundance and Foreigner Joy (if you read it). Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Farewell, Joy!

    Best wishes for your future. Drop in at the Seoul Patch from time to time, you're always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck in your future endeavors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your get well adventures and being a part of my life - you are a classic!

    ReplyDelete